13. Entraining officers will have direct charge of all details of loading and priority of same. They will designate organizations, wagons, materiel, etc., which should occupy each car.
14. Trains will be spotted at the station of departure four (4) hours before the scheduled time for leaving.
15. A halting place for the troops outside of station yard will be assigned by the entraining officer at which place distribution of troops to cars will be made.
16. For BOURMONT station, - for troops coming from west of Meuse
River; heads of columns will halt at the bridge over the
Meuse; - for troops coming from BOURMONT and east thereof, heads
of columns will halt on road abreast of Headquarters Troop stables.
17. At BREVANNES: heads of columns will halt at the crossroads east of the station.
18. Company letters may be marked on cars, but no other marks that would give the identity of any particular organization.
19. Motorized units of the trains will move by road in accordance with instructions issued from these headquarters to the Commander of
the Trains; route NEUFCHATEAU-GONDRECOURT-BAR LE DUC-SOUILLY.
20. The necessary trucks will report to the Division Quartermaster for transportation of property pertaining to Division Headquarters.
21. Passenger motor cars will proceed independently to the
new area as conditions warrant.
22. All sick in this area will be evacuated to Base Hospital No. 23 at VITTEL, necessary arrangements being made and transportation furnished by the Division Surgeon. Those left in present area who require medical attention after departure of division will receive same at Replacement Medical Supply Depot, 2d Division, BOURMONT.
23. All trains will stop at NANCOIS-TROUVILLE for one hour where a hot meal will be served by the French authorities. For trains leaving from BOURMONT this stop will be four and one-half hours after departure. For trains leaving from BREUVANNES this stop will be five (5) hours after departure.
24. Arrangements will be made enroute by commanding officer of each train for necessary unloading detail to report to detraining officer upon arrival at detraining point. Cars will be unloaded and train released within two (2) hours after arrival at detraining points.
25. Upon detraining, units will be met by a representative of the command who will direct them to their proper towns where they will be assigned to billets by respective billeting officers.
26. Railhead will be established at SOUILY. Distributing point will be announced later.
27. Ammunition Depot will be established at HEIPPES. Ammunition to be shipped to REVIGNY for transfer to Depot at HEIPPES.
28. Sick in the new area will be transferred to hospitals established by the Second Sanitary Train at places to be announced later.
29. Tho Second Division Post-Office will be at DIEUE.
30. Division Headquarters will be established at SOMMEDIEUE at 12:00 noon on March 16, 1918.